When you lay out to make a diving catch, the last thing you need to worry about is your glove. The all-new Wilson A2000 1799SS is designed to help you keep your focus on making plays - with lightweight, water-resistant Grey SuperSkin over an increased portion of the glove, paired with Black and Blonde Pro Stock Leather. The reliable Dual Post Web and 12.75" length gives outfielders a sturdy design that's ready to stand up to the grind of the season, no matter how much reckless abandonment you play with.
- 12.75 inch glove size
- Wilson Dual Post Web (H-Web)
- Colorway: Gray and Black with Blonde Accenting
- SuperSkin offers half the weight and twice the durability of normal leather
- Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Featuring Wilson's ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand.
- All-new Comfort Sleeve, conceals the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel